Chivalry Is Not Dead: Homewood Suites and Home2 Suites by Hilton Help Men Take Lead on Trip PlanningU.S. Army veteran, Dancing with the Stars alum and current “American Grit” mentor Noah Galloway helps brands launch Travel MANager campaign
MCLEAN, Va. - June 16, 2016 - Homewood Suites by Hilton and Home2 Suites by Hilton, Hilton Worldwide’s (NYSE: HLT) award-winning all-suite, extended-stay hotel brands, announced today the launch of the “Travel MANager” program. Focused on helping men have a participatory role, the program urges men to get off the sidelines and into the game with tools and resources to orchestrate the perfect family vacation or couple’s weekend. The Travel MANager program brings professional advice, original research and trip itinerary suggestions all together on one convenient digital hub, www.mencanplantravel.com.
- City of Alexandria Welcomes First Home2 Suites by Hilton in Louisiana
- Hilton Worldwide Expands Presence in Twin Cities Area with Hampton Inn by Hilton and Home2 Suites by Hilton Properties
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Expands to the Denver Suburb of Highlands Ranch
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Celebrates Global Running Day with Launch of “Fresh, New Way” Video
- Hanover Welcomes New Home2 Suites by Hilton to Maryland
- Atlanta Suburb of Cartersville Welcomes Newest Home2 by Hilton