Homewood Suites and Home2 Suites by Hilton Surprise U.S. Navy Family with Well-Deserved VacationVirginia Military Family Wins “Travel MANager #1 Dad” Sweepstakes hosted by Homewood Suites and Home2 Suites by Hilton, National Military Family Association
MCLEAN, Va. - October 21, 2016 - Homewood Suites by Hilton and Home2 Suites by Hilton, Hilton's (NYSE: HLT) award-winning all-suite, extended-stay hotel brands, announced today the winners of the “Travel MANager #1 Dad” Sweepstakes hosted in partnership with the National Military Family Association (NMFA). The grand-prize family, Lieutenant Commander 04 Tiffani Walker and Lieutenant Commander 04 Jared Burgess along with their three kids will enjoy a complimentary stay at any Homewood Suites by Hilton property in the United States along with $2,500. The prize will give the family some much needed “Dad Time” before Jared leaves for Bahrain in 2017; where he will be stationed for one year.
- Hilton Launches Major Expansion of Industry’s Largest Soap Recycling Program to Help Communities in Need
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Opens Newest Property in Hasbrouck Heights
- Spreading Good Fortune, Home2 Suites by Hilton Releases Latest “Fresh New Way” Video on National Good Neighbor Day
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Opens Newest Property in Muskogee
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Opens Newest Property in Stillwater
- Survey: Forget the Jewelry, Take the Weekend Getaway